mxHero is pleased to announce version 1.3.0. This version brings new functionality and fixes. It also introduces client side mxHero integration. Special support for Zimbra Collaboration Server via a Zimlet and all email client support via subject line shortcodes.
Fixes and improvements
This release brings numerous fixes and improvements:
- BCC Policy – restrict BCC usage;
- BCC Usage – monitor BCC messages;
- Attachment Track – track email attachment access;
- Zimbra client side support via mxHero Zimlet.
- All client support via subject line shortcodes.
- Instant Alias – allow users to create aliases on demand;
- Graph and report speed improvements;
- New 48 hour real-time graph;
- Assorted bug fixes and improvements.
This release has been production tested with:
- 5,000 corporate email accounts;
- sending 100,000 emails per day;
- 2 x vCPUs;
- 4Gb virtual machine;
- Peak load: 0.8