Most companies have no control over how their email is used. This prompts disclaimer’s and other artifices that inadequately deal with inappropriate usage that can threaten the organization. mxHero helps you take control over your company’s email:
- Attachment block
- Block dangerous our inappropriate attachments.
- Block list
- Selectively establish policy, block inappropriateemail. Ex. group buying email alerts or other emails that may drain productivity from the company.
- Email size limiter
- Economize on bandwidth by restricting the size of emails.
- Permitted recipients
- Selectively restrict specific groups of users to sending to pre-defined recipients or domains.
- Restricted delivery
- Protect specific email addresses to receiving from only pre-determined senders. Ex. company-wide address, email@example.com , limited to internal company users only, or just the CEO.
- Bcc policy
- Prevent the usage of blind carbon copies (Bcc) in the company.
Posted in: mxHero Solutions